Sarah Ferguson's 6 Companies Shut Down amid Epstein Scandal
Sarah Ferguson's 6 Companies Shut Down amid Epstein Scandal
Janelle GriffithThu, February 19, 2026 at 7:30 PM UTC
0
Mike Marsland/WireImage
Six companies linked to Sarah Ferguson are being shut down in the wake of revelations about her relationship with convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein
Applications were filed this month to close each company, according to Companies House, which incorporates and dissolves companies
The U.S. Justice Department recently released a trove of records from its investigative files on Epstein that showed both ex-Prince Andrew and his ex-wife Ferguson kept in touch with the disgraced financier after he had been convicted of soliciting prostitution and soliciting prostitution from a minor
Six companies linked to Sarah Ferguson are being shut down in the wake of revelations about her relationship with convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.
According to Companies House, which incorporates and dissolves companies in the U.K., applications were filed this month to strike each company — S. Phoenix Events Limited, Fergie's Farm, La Luna Investments, Solamoon Limited, Philanthrepreneur Limited and Planet Partners Productions Limited — from the register.
Ferguson, 66, the ex-wife of the former Prince Andrew, is listed as the sole director of the six companies, according to documents reviewed by PEOPLE. No creditors are owed money, PEOPLE understands.
The nature of each business is unclear. S. Phoenix Events Limited is described on the Companies House website as being related to public relations and communications, while Fergie's Farm is said to be a retail business.
At press time, Ferguson's whereabouts were unknown following Andrew's arrest on Thursday, Feb. 19, his 66th birthday, on suspicion of misconduct in public office. The Thames Valley Police confirmed it was investigating a complaint alleging that Andrew shared confidential information with Epstein while serving as a British trade envoy.
Police officers at the home of Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor on Feb. 19, 2026
Peter Nicholls/Getty
The U.S. Justice Department recently released a trove of records from its investigative files on Epstein. The files show that both Andrew, who was stripped of his royal titles amid renewed scrutiny of his ties to Epstein, and Ferguson kept in touch with the disgraced financier long after he had been convicted of soliciting prostitution from a minor in 2008. Both had claimed to have cut off contact with Epstein.
Advertisement
In a May 2010 email exchange recently released by the Justice Department, the former Duchess of York said she "desperately" needed money and suggested that Epstein hire her to work as his house assistant.
In another email, dated Aug. 3, 2009, Ferguson thanked Epstein for apparently helping her with brand deals.
"In just one week, after your lunch, it seems the energy has lifted," the email stated. "I have never been more touched by a friends kindness than your compliment to me infront of my girls. Thank you Jeffrey for being the brother I have always wished for."
Can't get enough of PEOPLE's Royals coverage? Sign up for our free Royals newsletter to get the latest updates on Kate Middleton, Meghan Markle and more!
Sarah Ferguson and the former Prince Andrew in September 2025
Mark Cuthbert/UK Press via Getty
A representative for Ferguson previously declined PEOPLE's request for comment about the emails. The former Duke of York has always denied wrongdoing in connection with Epstein.
Epstein died by suicide in August 2019 at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan while awaiting trial on federal sex trafficking charges.
on People
Source: “AOL Entertainment”